Saturday 30 March 2013

Spring

Spring Is In the Air
Spring officially starts at the weekend. Although most of the country is covered in snow and to be honest it does seem more November than March. However trying to put a positive spin on this; the better weather is just around the corner, along with lighter evenings and a general sense of rejuvenation.  The quote “He has a spring in his step” being a description of a positive feeling rather than the grey and gloomy days associated with winter.
I like the feelings of new beginnings that spring brings and the new signs of life; lambs been born, the shoots of flowers and plants…
From a personal point of rejuvenation, I see this as looking at things differently and re- working existing ideas with a fresh eye, going back to the drawing board. So I am eager to start on my new creative projects and I wish you all the best with your own personal projects.
I have found some lovely spring images, for no other reason than they remind me of the coming months.
Have a wonderful Easter.
Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment