Thursday 22 June 2017

Half-Way Point….

June already so it’s half the way through the year. Many people have told me that they feel there is more movement in 2017 and that in 2016 they felt very stuck. I don’t know if this is true for you, I hope all is going well? Is there more flow this year? Are changes easy or hard?


I have just returned from two months in Spain and I return again for three months in July. Our relationship with the rest of Europe faces an uncertain future but I do hope that we can continue to see ourselves as part of Europe and not isolate The UK, this would such a huge step backwards.


Serious stuff over, I have seen some wonderful artisan makers, beautiful shops and unique businesses and I hope to tell you about these in the next few months…

Take care.
Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment