Monday 5 August 2013

Bespoke Wallpapered Furniture

Suzanne Rose

I came across this lovely furniture online, I like the idea of taking a piece of furniture and giving it a new lease of life, and they also look great and really make a statement. A fashion stylist in the music industry, Suzanne has been responsible for some of the most iconic images of the 80’s and 90’s : Pepsi and Shirley, Nik Kershaw, Duran Duran, Sinitta, T-Pau, Bucks Fizz, Musical Youth, UB40 and many more chart-topping acts.
To describe this range in the designers own words;
I make beautiful wallpapered furniture. Each piece is individual, unique, practical and durable having been coated with a high gloss lacquer. My passion has always been interiors and creating beautiful ‘things’. The more ugly the item, the greater the transformation.
To contact Suzanne about a commissioned piece email- suzanne.langan@gmail.com








1 comment:

  1. Well, a wallpapered furniture are just stunnig! I really like how they look and how they are made :) I was looking for something like this for a long time and I found in one store in Edinburgh! bespoke furniture Edinburgh are the best - for me :)

    ReplyDelete